Monday 4 November 2013

Arpeggio

[Disclaimer: Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here]

So.

So you think you can tell.

Blue skies from pain.

Ever laid down on grass and watched the clouds float by?
I have.
Do you point out shapes too?
Oh, good, I'm not the only one.

Two lost souls.

The same old ground.

Do you make up stories about strangers when they pass by?
I do.
Are they romantic and tragic, Shakespearean in nature?
Yeah, mine too.

Have you ever walked down a crowded street and felt real lonely?
I have.
Do you get an achy feeling, that still feels good somehow?
Me too.

What have we found.

Same old fears.

Do you run away from your problems?
I do.
Do you hide under a blanket till they're all gone?
Yep, I do that too.

How I wish.

How I wish you were here.

So you think can tell.

A smile from a veil.

No comments:

Post a Comment