Sunday 4 August 2013

Roses and Obstacles

My life is packed in boxes,
The send-off is nearly here.
Bobby pins, boots, hugs and kisses.
Tightly packed, comforts I hold most dear.

There are boxes of roses,
Packed with pretty, youthful things,
I can smell wondrous adventures with my nose;
Promising me delights a new life will bring.

There are boxes of obstacles too,
Crammed with failures, fights and tears.
A reminder that in life, certainties are few,
Daring me to shed my mask and let go of my fears.

A solemn buoyancy dances inside of me,
A roller-coaster of emotions takes its own journey within.
Inhibitions in an uninhibited future set me free,
Knowing my life will change into something it has never been.


1 comment:

  1. Soon you will be in a wonderland
    full of exoticism and and an all new trend
    Soon you will fly high
    With no apprehensions to pacify

    Great friends and superb guides
    Talent shines and nothing hides
    Success will seem a joyous goal
    in all you gonna rock-n-roll

    :)

    --

    ReplyDelete